Финансы и бухгалтерия
Our client is a fast-growing vertically integrated Agricultural company.
Location: Lipetsk, Russia
Mission: direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Fiscal functions of the Group.
- Strategy & Corporate Finance (Execute the financial strategy of the Group; Assess financial requirements to support the development of the Group and drive business plan preparation and discussion with financial partners; Negotiate credit lines agreements with the banks and coordinate their execution).
- Accounting & Tax compliance (Oversee accounting operations and ensure the Group’s compliance with local/federal tax regulations and financial standards (IFRS and Russian GAAP); Identify and address financial and fiscal risks for the company; Lead tax office controls and annual audit process).
- Cash-flow & Treasury (Enhance and supervise the cash flow forecast process to secure cash availability for the company’s WCR and other liabilities; Define and implement strategies to optimize the cash position of the company (payables/receivables, credit lines, subsidies, VAT refunds…); Oversee the execution of daily treasury operations).
- Financial planning & Business Controlling (Direct and supervise the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes; Monitor the financial performance of the company to ensure alignment with the Budget; Secure the timely release of reports according to the corporate governance rules; Provide guidance and recommendations to the Board of Directors to boost the financial performance of the Group).
- Management & Organization (Be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, training, development and evaluation of the Finance department staff; Streamline/optimize processes and policies of the department; Develop and support a strong culture of financial oversight in the company).
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position with a strong background in Financial Controlling;
- Experience of Agriculture sector would be a plus;
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills;
- Advanced English, excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Leadership, highly developed team spirit, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship mindset;
- Very strong personal ethics, result-oriented, resilient.
- Member of the Board of Directors, reporting to the Group Deputy CEO;
- Сompetitive salary depending on profile and experience, annual bonus up to 3 monthly salaries;
- Attractive social package (Medical insurance, housing & car compensations…).
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению, у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!