Финансы и бухгалтерия
International company is looking for a Senior G&A planning analyst
- Lead all activities of personal, general and administrative costs planning and control. Keep track and responsibility of costs to be in line with corporate targets
- Work with budget holders to prepare annual department budgets, keep control of actual spends, regular update year-to-go view and full year planned results.
- In close cooperation with HR team carry out C&B planning
- Participate in month end closing activities to analyze actual spends, accruals and variances vs plan
- Carry out the analysis of changes on each G&A line item, identify drivers of changes and provide management with comments and suggestions on actions
- Preparation of analytical reports for budget holder on the department costs dynamics in different periods
- Participate in the annual internal audit process and SOX testing preparation
- Interact and coordinate with other departments to increase the efficiency and transparency of the business
- Reports to Director of Finance Business Partnering
- University degree. ACCA or CPA or a similar qualification is an advantage
- Fluent English
- At least 3 years of experience in overhead costs control, finance planning and reporting in leading multinational companies, FMCG, Retail or similar preferred.
- Tracked experience of working with confidential data (Compensation and benefits)
- Proactive attitude, initiating and forward-looking personality
- Demonstrated leadership and project management abilities
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously and get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Cultural empathy, ability to effectively cooperate with people from various cultures and levels within the company hierarchy
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению, у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!