Человеческие ресурсы (HR)
Our Client, an international luxury goods holding company, which owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewelry, fine watches and premium accessories, is looking for HR Business Partner to HR team.
HR Business Partnership
- Support managers in forecasting and planning their human resource requirements in line with business strategy;
- Partner with managers to develop the organizational capabilities to enable delivery of business strategy and provide assistance for business transformation and change management processes;
- Coordinate annual and mid-year performance management process and assist managers in providing team members with development opportunities aligned with current and future performance standards;
- Contribute to career committees supporting managers for assessment, feedback and individual development plans;
- Monitor staff cost planning process in cooperation with payroll and controlling department;
- Provide advice to managers and team members on all HR topics in line with Group policies and procedures and current legislation;
- Collaborate with local and regional HR colleagues to design, deliver and share best practices in line with global standards;
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Identify and confirm recruitment needs taking into account the budget process and constraints;
- Develop and implement hiring strategies to attract talents and create talent pool;
- Manage recruitment process including sourcing, assessment, pre-selection, advising managers on final selection and integration of new hires;
- Coordinate the recruitment process, interact with recruitment service providers;
- Update and maintain recruitment database (e-recruitment).
- Lead and coordinate annual and mid-year Performance Management Process;
- Lead and coordinate Talent Management process.
- Higher education;
- Recruitment agency + Inhouse HR experience as a must (7+ years);
- Experience in multinational environment, good understanding of international matrix organization;
- Ability to deal with diverse corporate cultures and structures;
- High level of flexibility and change agility, communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both: in the team and independently;
- Advanced PC user (MS office, SAP as a plus);
- Fluent English as a must.
To provide proactive and customer oriented HR services for the dedicated brands in Russia; to offer HR solutions which address business needs and ensure the employability, performance and development of the team members across all levels of organization.
To act as a point of expertise and coordination towards all the departments regarding recruitment, Performance Management and Talent Management processes.
Поскольку каждый день мы получаем большое количество откликов, к сожалению, у нас есть возможность связаться только с кандидатами, чей профиль максимально соответствует требованиям вакансии. Получить ответ возможно в течение двух недель. Желаем успеха в поиске новой работы!