15 March – Webinar “Women’s leadership in business”
We would like to invite you to a joint webinar of Antal Kazakhstan & STRESS.HELP on the topic of women’s leadership in business.
Certainly, the perception of women’s role in today’s world continues to change. But established cultural attitudes and stereotypes about traditional gender positions still cause a significant gender gap in corporate management and the business environment. At our event we will focus on the career of women executives, listen to a real case study on how to build a successful career and talk about how to challenge stereotypes about gender roles in a coaching session format.
15 March at 14:00 Almaty time
Duration of the event: 2 hours
The event is free of charge.
Please register at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WTL366Y
Program and Speakers
Aigerim Sandybayeva, Head of IT Practice, Antal Kazakhstan
Career of a modern woman leader
– Areas for successful career building
– Salaries of women-leaders in Kazakhstan
– What to look for when choosing a new job
– Soft-skills, necessary for successful work
– Work-life balance: how to combine family and work
Olga Davydova HRD, – invited speaker of our webinar
More than 20 years in HR. Since 2006 HR in IT sphere.
Olga is a speaker of large HR and IT conferences, a lecturer of CDTO program on HR in digital, a member of expert council of the Russian national HR-brand Award.
Olga will tell about her experience of the career building in the interview format.
Alexandra Razina-Ivanova is an entrepreneur, business coach, founder of stress.help, jury member of GSEA competition for young entrepreneurs.
– Types of stereotypes, their role and impact on our lives;
– Gender, age and other stereotypes in business: what people think of us, what we think.